Dear ILCA members, colleagues and friends,
Building on an outstanding meeting in Paris in 2015 with a record-breaking attendance of 950 participants from 51 countries, ILCA is looking forward to its second journey to Canada in the breath-taking city of Vancouver.
This year’s meeting will be very special as it marks the 10th Anniversary of ILCA. It has been 10 years that ILCA strives to advance research in the pathogenesis, prevention, and treatment of liver cancer.
ILCA successfully continues to organise Annual Conferences to all parts of the world offering a programme with a multidisciplinary and transversal approach and with the objective to encourage and stimulate scientific debate and networking between liver cancer experts from all regions.
This multidisciplinary meeting is an outstanding scientific forum for all clinical, translational and basic researchers, physicians and allied professionals across liver cancer related disciplines to exchange their experiences and best practices.
Distinguished international speakers will enrich the scientific and multidisciplinary programme of ILCA 2016 featuring:
- State-of-the-Art Lectures offered by renowned colleagues within the field
- Symposia focusing on the cutting edge advancements on the research and treatment levels
- General Sessions and e-Poster Viewing Tours that will deliver the latest breaking research from among the abstracts submitted to the conference
- Luncheon Workshops offered by the most knowledgeable HCC experts in highly interactive sessions
- Industry Exhibition
- Networking Breaks and Reception
- Plus! Pre-Conference Workshop on Pre-clinical Models of HCC: From Target Identification to Clinical Trials
ILCA 2016 will also provide you with numerous opportunities to network and connect with your peers from all over the world during breaking sessions, lunches and the welcome reception.
We look forward to welcoming you to the beautiful city of Vancouver to learn, share, network and advance liver cancer science and care with you and offer true hope to patients.
The ILCA Governing Board
- President Richard Finn (USA)
- Executive Secretary Jessica Zucman-Rossi (France)
- Treasurer Morris Sherman (Canada)
- Past President Peter R. Galle (Germany)
- Ann-Lii Cheng (Taiwan)
- Sandrine Faivre (France)
- Norihiro Kokudo (Japan)
- Riad Salem (USA)
- Bruno Sangro (Spain)
- Peter Schirmacher (Germany)
- Myron Schwartz (USA)
- Xin Wei Wang* (USA)
* Liaison in an advisory capacity without fiduciary duties